UltraISO is an application for Microsoft Windows for creating, modifying and converting ISO image files used for optical disc authoring. Initially UltraISO was shareware however since 2006 it has turned 'Pro' and become chargeable. The 'Free Trial' version is limited to ISO images of 300Mb or less UltraISO is currently produced by EZB Systems. UltraISO uses a proprietary format known as ISZ. The format advertised as "ISO Zipped", even though it is not a simple zip archive. The format uses zlib or bzip2 to compress the data, and can support AES encryption of various strength. The file format specification is available publicly on EZB Systems's website. The format is now supported by third party applications such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. UltraISO uses the double window unification user contact interface, you have the choice to only use the quick buttons and/or the mouse Drag & Drops, you can handle any CD/DVD image file easily.
File Size: 7.80 MB
(Note: Download Package also contain Portable Edition of same product)
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD/DVD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD/DVD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .DMG, .DAA, .UIF, .HFS and so on) , and can convert them to the industry standard and widely supported ISO image format.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the disc space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD/DVD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
How to Install?
Please follow the instructions contained in "ReadMe!.txt" file, available in download package.